Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Office Inpiration

Since I'm moving there's space for an office! I've been going through images of what I want in this office and here is some that have inspired me!
I love how crazy and eclectic this feels. I love the windows in black the bright red desk and the black in white rug. Dreamy.
I have an all white desk I was wanting to revamp. I would love to add some detailing like this.
t
What's not to love about this dreamy office? The blue tufted chair, the crisp white walls, or the lovely mix of furniture?


Image Sources 1/2/3/4Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I'm so into all things office right now. I wish my budget and office dreams aligned! But it's coming along. Love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a neat & cute blog, keep sharing! I am following you now & I hope you will enjoy following back!
    Thanks ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky!! The first and last pics have been in my office inspiration file forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have that navy chair in my office and the greek key detail is a great idea, I could totally add that to my white desk...good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutly love the pink key detailing on the desk!!!

    ReplyDelete