Wednesday, April 11, 2012

B's Big Girl Room

So were in the process of moving, and I'm going to have to re-do Bryn's room. I figured I might as well transition her to a toddler room. I've been trying to decide what direction I want to go in. This is what I've been thinking. I'm going to paint the walls white with aqua trim like this.




I want to do some sort of drapery like this. I was thinking I could use drop cloths and then add a ribbon detail to the outside. Then add a cute fabric on the inside. I love how vibrant and fun this room is.

Source: kristemichelini.com






  







Source: pinkwallpaper.blogspot.com

Or I could go with something more muted like this picture! I love how calm and soft it is. 


Two very different rooms, which room do you like best?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the teal trim and white walls, we have the opposite in our nursery and the color como can go so many ways! That said, I'm excited about the first image, it's so bold and bright, I love that for kids rooms, it's not like the fun and whimsy will keep them up at night:)


    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!!! That room is just too amazing not to be inspiring. Can't wait to see what you do too ;). I'll let you know if I run into any snags if you'll do the same!

    K

    ReplyDelete