Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Go To Ribbon Sources

As promised here are some of my favorite go to places to find amazing ribbon.

These are all from Renaissance Ribbons.
 Fuchsia Chevron Ribbon
 Greek Key Ribbon In Metallic Gold and Ivory
 Suzani Ribbon
Cotton Linen Taupe Ribbon

From Lewis and Sharon Textiles

 Alesandra Jumbo Tape
Classic Scroll Ribbon

Etsy is also a great place to find ribbon.

Chevron Twill Herringbone Ribbon

If your looking for a great grosgrain ribbon that's classic and simple here's one for you. I love the rayon grosgrain form Ribbon Connections.  Just look at their great selection of colors to chose from! I couldn't decide which one I like best so here are all of them.  They have an amazing selection of colors.


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for posting these! I love the suzani and greek key!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this. Love that chevron herringbone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this with us! I will definitely be using these in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are A-MA-ZING ribbon sources! Thanks so much for sharing them! I can't pick a favorite, because they are all SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link for the amazing chevron ribbon is broken. Do you mind sharing again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! Thanks for letting me know. It should be working now. Let me know if you have any problems.

      Delete
  6. These Printed Ribbons are amazing. Thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete