Thursday, March 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

The amazing Heather at Setting For Four gave me this incredible award!  Heather is  mom of two boys and military wife. She blogs about DIY projects and home decor. You should hop over and check out her wonderful blog, thanks heather!

 My blog is fairly new but I am amazed at the blogging community and how nice and generous everyone is. If I have a question that needs answered someone will answer it.  I look forward to building upon these friendships and thank you for all your kind words and love!



What is the Leibster Award? Well, the idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.  Liebster is German for 'dearest' or 'beloved', but it can also mean 'favorite'. It is awarded by a fellow blogger to a blog they feel are up and coming.  I am beyond excited, honored and blown away to be in that category!

Thank you to all my readers who follow this little blog of mine I appreciate all your kind words and support! Being a SAHM it's nice to have an outlet like a blog I can connect with other adults who share my same passion in life! I love that I can do a post on furniture or paint and someone gets just as excited as I do about it. Seriously love all of you! Thanks for coming back and reading.
 I am also amazed at all the wonderful blogs who have featured my projects, a big Thank You to everyone who has featured me it means the world to me.

Now the other fun part of receiving this award is that I get to share the 'love' and choose other deserving bloggers to award this to! 

If you are selected, you need to:

Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to (they must have less than 200 followers)
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Post the award on your blog.
  3. List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
  4. Best of all, have fun and share the love!
The following list of bloggers are my 'beloved' and 'dearest' blogs.

So....the Leibster Award goes to:

Cath at Home Is Where My Heart Is. Cath is a mom of four. Visit her blog she has some great DIY projects and ideas!

Cheryl at Nefotlak. Cheryl has a ton of DIY projects. She just recently shared a 16th Birthday party decor. It was beautiful, you should go check it out.

Ange at the Blooming Hydrenga. Ange has an awesome blog, she has great ideas and style. She is also incredibly open about herself on her blog and I can relate to her.

Angie from Angie Helm Interiors. Angie is an Interior Designer, she has a blog full of inspiration. I love her posts about trends, products and yummy interiors.

Amber at Numbered Street Designs. Amber is an interior designer and mom of one. She is from Idaho. She has a wonderful blog go check her out.

Oh and I wanted to add one more because I'm a rebel like that,

Amber at Noted Home. She has the cutest  decorating blog full of breathtaking interiors, and DIY projects.

Please go over to these ladies blogs, their worth the read!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you! I'm blushing over here

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Debbie. thank you so much.
    so so sweet of you.
    wow!!
    have a lovely weekend ahead.
    cheryl xox.

    ReplyDelete