Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Designer Look On A Budget

Ever see a room in a magazine and think "I would love my room to look like that but could never afford it!" Well here's proof that you can achieve a designer look on a budget. This room was featured in Rue Magazine February 2012 issue.  Interior Design by Windsor Smith



Source: ruemag.com

Get the Look for less!!! My version on a budget.


Lets break it down shall we?

1) 3 Macau Armchair from Ballard Designs: $189.99 
This is a steal! Most Chippendale chairs sale for around $600!!
2) French Yellow Swoop Arm Tufted Linen Chair:$379.99
From Target of all places.
3) 2 Tempo Velvet Harbor 20" Pillow: $39.95
4) 2 Jharokha Pillow, Navy Allem Studio: $59.00 5) Ypsilon 66" Rectangular Dining Table:$449.00
6) Callisto Stripe Chocolate: $333.00 
7) 2 Short Drum Pendant - Black Linen: $149.00

 




 

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Loving all of it! The Macau chairs are divine! Now my wheels are spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking the Olioborad! I love your inspiration image as well as your version of it!

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, this one was done in Photoshop though! I know I would love to have a dining room like this. I hope your having a great week.=)

      Delete
  3. Nice job on the budget room. Already following you on LF and now following you on GFC. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I love finding in-expensive ways to achieve great design!

      Delete