Friday, March 16, 2012

Designer Crush: Robyn Karp Interiors

Robyn and Sara are a mother-daughter design duo! How great is that, I would love to have little miss Brynlee design rooms with me.
I love their use of color, it's the perfect amount without going overboard! Their rooms are modern, traditional with lots of clean lines. They mix color and pattern together beautifully.
















Do you love their rooms as much as I do? Any designers you absolutely love that I should know about?
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog today and love it! You are doing a great job! We just started our blog 2 weeks ago so it is neat to find 'newbies' like ourselves! We would love for you to visit us and follow us!:) I am going to make sure we add you to our blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that means the world to me! I'll make sure to stop by an visit.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you have such a beautiful blog! Great pics and I like your style.
    Best regards from Germany,
    Ricarda

    ReplyDelete