Monday, June 25, 2012

Let Me Hear It!!!!



I thought it would be fun to do a new series, where I answer some of your design dilemma questions. I love all of my readers and am so thankful to anyone who reads this lil' blog of mine. So let me hear it, what's your biggest design dilemma? Do you have a funky spot in your house that nothing seems to work? Do you have either a really small or big space, weird windows, ugly sofa, need help knowing how to mix patterns.
Well shoot me an email or leave in the comments your biggest design problem and I'll answer some in a blog post if you're one of the lucky ones!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! I have a design dilemma that I would love your help with! I just moved into my first house and I've been focusing on getting the living room decorated. I don't know what to do with the space above the TV stand. I also need help with how to balance the other side of the fireplace with the long TV stand. You can see some pictures of the space on this blog post and I'd be happy to email you more if you want. Thanks!
    http://blue11interiors.blogspot.com/2012/06/tv-stand-makeover.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have big boring brown sectional in my huge loft. I am torn between trying to decorate around something I want to replace someday or just holding off on any major plans until we do replace it. Probably not for a few years. What would you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My biggest dilemma is that we are military and we move every few years and trying to make our stuff look good in each house.

    ReplyDelete