Thursday, June 21, 2012

Color Of The Week: Pink + Gold



Pink + Gold is one of my favorite color combos. It's old hollywood glam, feminine, romantic and makes my heart skip a beat. Love this color combo.

Pink and gold loveliness.


Intricate pink and gold door.

Pink accents with white walls and furniture and a gold screen. I love the mix of gold and silver. Don't be to afraid to mix metals. When done right it looks just lovely...



That is an incredible pink and gold wall that I am quite obsessed with! 

Image Credits: 1/2/3/4
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post. I was wondering if you would link it in my Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop. Here is the link:

    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/06/natural-aftershave-and-wednesdays.html

    I would love to have anything that you would like to link.
    Sincerely,
    Debi Bolocofsky
    www.adornedfromabove.com
    Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful~ Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete