Thursday, January 5, 2012

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String

 "These are a few of my favorite things
  When the dog bites
  When the bee stings
  When I'm feeling sad
  I simply remember my favorite things
  And then I don't feel so bad"

Sorry I got a little carried away. I just LOVE that song. Yes I was singing it out loud while I was typing it. Don't judge.
I love a well wrapped gift. It makes getting the gift even more special. If someone takes the time to buy you a gift then wrap it well I get giddy inside before I even open. I also save and re-use anything I can for wrapping other presents. Anyone else? Here's some of the gifts I wrapped this year. I love the look of the simple yet elegant Kraft paper mixed with something more feminine like tulle. I also love to mix in some holiday ribbons and strings to.








I got the gift tags from here http://www.eatdrinkchic.comPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment