Friday, February 24, 2012

White Kitchens

I've been working on a kitchen design for a client, were thinking all white cabinets with a touch of glass, open shelving, and grey cabinets for the island.  I love all white kitchen cabinets they always feel classic and fresh. Here's some of the inspiration pics.

Source: bhg.com

Source: decorpad.com
Source: houzz.com


My client is unsure about  the idea of open shelving in the kitchen, I just love the look of it. It would make such a great focal point in the room. Not to mention the pretty storage it offers. But, you would have to keep it well organized. So I thought I would ask you guys, do you have open shelving and do you love it or hate it?

P.S. I started a pinterest board for this project you can follow here. Hope you have a fabolous weekend!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the white cabinets. And while I do really love the open cabinets as well I don't think they would work for me. I don't know if could keep them look beautiful, organized, and presentable at all times.

    ReplyDelete