Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pendant Lighting

I've been looking for some pendant lights for a clients house, and wanted to share some of my favorites with you.





I love this light! The brass is sure to add elegance to any room, It would look great above a bedside table in a bedroom, or in a cozy little reading nook. The best part is it's only $64.00!





These classic turned pendant lights from west elm are amazing! You have two colors to chose from, and they come with a soft cotton linen blend shade. These would look great in multiples over a dining table or over a kitchen island.





This hanging lantern is always a classic. They are perfect for an entryway, or grouped over an island. The blackened bronze finish goes with about any decor. Were thinking of doing this in the entry of her home!





I love the pattern on this light!





Were doing 3 of these lights over her kitchen island! I'm excited there going to be fabulous!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment