Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just for fun

I was reading Angie Helm's  blog and she mentioned Olioboard.  I went to their website and checked it out! I'm in love, it's a place where you can create your own mood boards. They have tons of products you can choose from like West Elm, Layla Grace and others. They even have accessories to add the finishing touch. As well as wallpaper and flooring too!

If they don't have something you need simply add the images using their browser clipper tool! Here's an office design I played around with.



I added the text in Photoshop after but they actually have a place to do that. You have to upgrade your membership and pay a fee though. =(  Also with the upgrade you get a budget of all your items you chose and a color scheme tool.

It may be my newest obsession that I'll spend way to many hours on. Go check it out!!

Linking to:
Monday:
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOVE using Olioboard! Great site, fun & EZ to use :) Nice job on your board! Thanks for sharing at AtoZ link-up!

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete