Sunday, February 17, 2013

Project Update


 I have an exciting project I would love to share with you all.While I hate showing pictures of an unfinished room, it takes forever to finally have them complete. So here is a room I have been working on. We plan on adding trim work to the fireplace and painting it white, and changing the tile to a white marble. Switching out the light fixtures, getting a new dining table and chairs. We also will be adding some different pillows and artwork. But until then her is a sneak peak of what we have accomplished so far. Enjoy!









Linking To: Craft-o-maniac, DIY Showoff Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! Beautiful pictures, too. So fun meeting you at BYB, I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rug and sunburst mirror! Thanks for sharing the eye candy and for linking up to Monday Funday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie! It's beautiful!!! Love the ottoman especially. Oh and the elephant. And the curtains.

    ReplyDelete